Good afternoon fellow readers (mainly CSC104 students I'd assume :P). Man, it sucks being unfit and playing badminton after not playing for 3 years... My whole body is still sore from Friday's 4 hour session. I really have to start my Insanity workout again (and keep up/continue with it)! It sucks that my laptop's sound card doesn't work anymore; otherwise I could be doing it at home for reading week right now.
On a happier note, I almost got my first 100% in university with my CSC104 test! I was surprised the only spot I lost marks on was the programming part - especially when I said that it was super easy... Only lost 1.5 marks though so it's still okay. I'm sort of a techie person so I think I have an easier time grasping the concepts presented in class compared to others. For me, I can understand what a piece of code does without having to actually enter that code into Dr. Racket myself (at the moment at least...). It might be difficult for others though, so as a tip, I think it is still a good idea to run a certain code yourself just so you understand what values it consumes and produces.
A busy reading week lies ahead of me - an assignment due the week back and a test too! Gotta study study study! Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment