Saturday, 2 February 2013
This is madness!
Three tests this upcoming week - all of which are pretty much back to back. Wednesday 9am, Thursday 9am and 6pm. Ugh, this is madness! Not really. After 5 years of university, I've gotten pretty used to weeks like these. Man, I wish I could use "check-expect" (used in Dr. Racket to see if the code following this was run correctly) during tests to see if I failed a given question or not lol! At least I feel sort of ready for two of the tests already - one of which is CSC104. If the majority of the CSC104 test consists of codes and what to expect from them then I should do reasonably well I think. Or if you want to think of the last sentence in standard form: P --> R, where P = "the majority of the CSC104 test consists of codes and what to expect from them" and R = "I should do reasonably well I think" (this is what I have to do for one of my other tests). The prof said that it will also contain questions regarding lecture slides; so stuff like algorithms and the history of computers. I should really figure out the algorithm for the number of ups and downs that are created as you keep folding paper in half. Okay, I think I'll do that now and then go back to studying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment