Friday, 8 March 2013

Phew!

Phew! Almost missed another CSC104 quiz by not waking up! Haha...I can't bear to lose free marks like that. When I missed the quiz before reading week because I couldn't get up for it, I was just kicking myself for the whole day. Even though each quiz is only worth about 1.5%, it's still a pretty much FREE 1.5%. Eight quizzes, so a free 12%!

On a happier note, I managed to fix my ecosystem.rkt with the help of the prof. And I pretty much finished my Wikipedia assignment. Speaking of which, I never mentioned that we had to do a Wikipedia assignment. Basically, for this assignment, you would make an account on Wikipedia and then "help out" by fixing and/or adding content to pages that require looking over. I guess I might read over a couple more articles and copy-edit those as well just because it's pretty straightforward.

Anyway, another busy two weeks lie ahead of me. Two tests next week and one + an assignment the week after :(. So that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment