Just looked at my mark for Project 1 for CSC104 and I must say I'm not too happy. My ecosystem.rkt is running perfectly but was marked for having failed tests and not responding to a change in FOXES-START. Problem with this is that when I ran it just now it responded as it should and no tests failed. Unless I somehow uploaded an old version of my ecosystem.rkt (which I highly doubt I did because I remember saving it before uploading) I should have gotten a much better mark on it. Ugh.
On a happier note, I got perfect on test 2 for CSC104. Also, only 2 more weeks of school left. Sadly, my exams don't end until April 26...so late! But at least there's time in between each one for me to study unlike other years.
Anyway, that's all for now. Still mad at the mark for Project 1 but whatever. Peace out.
I am quite disappointed with my project 1 marks as well, but we have project 2, so hopefully that one is a lot better. By the way, congratulations on a perfect score :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm hoping to do better on project 2 as well. I submitted a re-mark request for project 1 too just because I'm pretty sure I posted the right one to MarkUs. And thank you - my first 100% of my university life! Hahaha
ReplyDelete