Friday, 15 March 2013

Tests!!!

Whoopeeeee! Finished two tests this week and feeling pretty good about them again. Now just to study for PHL test which is next Wednesday...

But really, I was pretty scared going into the two tests this week. Too much LoL! But in the end I guess it was fine :D. The first two questions for the CSC104 test were a bit of a pain though. Did not read over the hardware notes as much as I wanted to but I still think I did OK on them. CSC104 seems to be a very common sense/"just use logic" kind of course at the moment. I just put what I would expect to happen. For example, if you incorporate memory into the CPU instead of transferring it through a bus, I'd assume there would be more heat production because of the complexity and size of CPUs nowadays.

School is almost over! Just three more weeks and then l'examinations begin! Five years of university...gone by so fast. And I'm still not as fit as I'd like to be. On that note...time to do some Insanity workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment